omaha-beach copy and quota
Remember that you have only two weeks left to copy your data from /old-Omaha-beach to /omaha-beach.
After this period, the Panasas hosting the old-Omaha-beach will be decommissioned and sent back to the manufacturer. All the data it contains will be lost.
Currently, only 50% of the data has been transferred.
Remember, copying data is YOUR responsibility.
If you have problems over quota please contact email@example.com
$ pan_quota /omaha-beach
- New /omaha-beach
- New tutorial for Windows newcomers
- Availability of a ssh key-based authentication to access our cluster
- Maintenance operation
- Submit a batch of commands in the cluster
- The GAG database: a new resource to gather genomic annotation cross-references
- 11th edition of the annual meeting ReNaBI-GO
- We reached the 10 million jobs!
- Private cloud upgraded
Our engineers take in charge the conception and the development of softwares to manage and analyse your data. more...
The platform provides a computing infrastructure dedicated to scientific computing for bioinformatics: web, grid, storage, data and tools.In IAAS mode (Infrastructure As A Service), we propose a flexible environment for user needs. more...
We can help you with expertise in several domains: genomics, transcriptomics, annotation, metagenomics,... more...
We have a training catalog for several environments, methods, programming or tools for bioinformatics. more...