A new filesystem /omaha-beach is online since monday, 16 march 2015.
Main features are :
– Data reliability : RAID 6+, controler’s redundancy
– High speed network access : 10 Gb/s
– Parallel NFS with cluster nodes : improved data access
– Users quota : ensure storage for everyone
Until 30th april you can still access to your old data on the front-end servers, they are located in /old-omaha-beach.
- New tutorial for Windows newcomers
- Availability of a ssh key-based authentication to access our cluster
- Maintenance operation
- Submit a batch of commands in the cluster
- The GAG database: a new resource to gather genomic annotation cross-references
- 11th edition of the annual meeting ReNaBI-GO
- We reached the 10 million jobs!
- Private cloud upgraded
- Mobyle portal upgraded to 1.5
Our engineers take in charge the conception and the development of softwares to manage and analyse your data. more...
The platform provides a computing infrastructure dedicated to scientific computing for bioinformatics: web, grid, storage, data and tools.In IAAS mode (Infrastructure As A Service), we propose a flexible environment for user needs. more...
We can help you with expertise in several domains: genomics, transcriptomics, annotation, metagenomics,... more...
We have a training catalog for several environments, methods, programming or tools for bioinformatics. more...