Go-Docker in beta test
Go-Docker is a batch scheduler like SGE, submitting jobs in Docker containers.
With Go-Docker your jobs are isolated in containers with your CPU and memory requirements. You can execute jobs in Docker containers from the Docker hub.
This is a beta-test, and should not use it yet for “production” jobs as it may still experience failures. We would however be glad to get user experience feedbacks on software. All you need is a GenOuest account.
You can request to get your home directory, your omaha-beach directory (/omaha-beach/user-id), as well as /softs and /db in your container.
Official web site: http://www.genouest.org/godocker/index.html
- omaha-beach copy and quota
- New /omaha-beach
- New tutorial for Windows newcomers
- Availability of a ssh key-based authentication to access our cluster
- Maintenance operation
- Submit a batch of commands in the cluster
- The GAG database: a new resource to gather genomic annotation cross-references
- 11th edition of the annual meeting ReNaBI-GO
- We reached the 10 million jobs!
Our engineers take in charge the conception and the development of software to manage and analyse your data. more...
The platform provides a computing infrastructure dedicated to scientific computing for bioinformatics: web, grid, storage, data and tools. In IAAS mode (Infrastructure As A Service), we propose a flexible environment for user needs. more...
We can help you with expertise in several domains: genomics, transcriptomics, annotation, metagenomics,... more...
We have a training catalog for several environments, methods, programming or tools for bioinformatics. more...